Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu-like episodes. Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers. Take at the first sign of infection.
How to use
DOSAGE: Take 15 minutes before meals.
Allow to slowly dissolve in the mouth:
Children 2-4 years old: (under 3 years – crush tablet and mix with food or dissolve in water before use):
- Prevention: Use/chew 1 tablet, once daily.
- Acute treatment: Use/chew 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily.
Children 5-9 years old:
- Prevention: 1 tablet, 2 times daily.
- Acute treatment: 1 tablet, 2-3 times daily.
Adolescents 10-14 years old:
- Prevention: 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
- Acute treatment: 1 tablet, 3-5 times daily.
Adults (15 years and up) including pregnant and breastfeeding women:
- Prevention: 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Acute treatment: 2 tablets, 3-5 times daily.
Duration of use: May be used for up to 4 months.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS DRY EXTRACT OF:
Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)* Herb (5:1). 6.35 mg, equivalent to 31.7 mg of dried herb
Root (5.5:1). 0.33 mg, equivalent to 1.8 mg of dried root
Made with 400 mg of Fresh Echinacea tincture per tablet.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose, potato starch, vegetable
* Certified organically grown by: CH-BIO-006, DE-ÖKO-005
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, collagenosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or multiple sclerosis.
Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family.
Do not use in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.