Water, Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride (and trace minerals)
100mg elemental magnesium per 1ml / 6 sprays
Product Application and Usage
Magnesium oil is topical magnesium in a convenient spray, designed to be absorbed by the skin, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract, with no unpleasant laxative effect.
- Apply to clean skin. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. We recommend applying liberally to larger areas of skin such as your torso, legs, and arms, to help maximize absorption.
- It is normal to experience slight itching or stinging during initial use. This should subside during the absorption process.
- The magnesium oil is water-soluble and can be diluted with pure water to form a lower concentration for a lighter application. We recommend starting with a 1:1 ratio but the solution can be diluted even further.
- Some users experience more sensitivity—in this case we recommended you try a gentler application form like the Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Bath Flakes or Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Lotion as alternative methods of magnesium delivery.
- Leave the magnesium oil on for 20 minutes to allow the magnesium sufficient time to absorb. After this time, you can rinse or wipe off the product if you prefer.
- No rinsing is necessary unless your skin feels uncomfortable due to any natural salt residue.