Biodegradable Shampoo Bar with Jojoba and Baobab
Great for both hair and body!
- Super-concentrated and conditioning shampoo bar – lasts as long as a 12oz shampoo bottle!
- Made with 85% organic ingredients – featuring Jojoba and Baobab.
- Biodegradable and planet-friendly.
- Mild, gentle lather leaves hair feeling clean and healthy.
- Easy to use and travel with – perfect for both hair and body.
- Plant-based, triple-milled, vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial color or dyes, harsh detergents, and GMOs.
- 3-ounce puck in a recyclable box.
Be kind to yourself and the planet with our super-concentrated and biodegradable Shampoo Bar. This mild, gentle, low-lather cleanser is formulated to leave your hair feeling clean and healthy. Plant-based and triple-milled, it’s free of any harsh detergents, and organic jojoba and baobab oils naturally condition hair.
Can be used as a body soap, too, making it a great multipurpose bar that’s easy to use and TSA-friendly – take it to the gym, camping and traveling. Vegan and cruelty-free.
Badger Shampoo Bar Ingredients:
Organic Sodium Palmate (Palm Oil & Sodium Hydroxide), Organic Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil & Sodium Hydroxide), Water, Organic Glycerin (from non-GMO soy), Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Baobab Oil, Organic Bergamot Oil, Sodium Citrate, Organic Menthol, Organic Cardamom Oil, Organic Sandalwood Oil, Organic Vetivert Oil, Organic Black Pepper Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract & Organic Myrrh Extract.
What kind of palm oil does Badger use?
When it comes to sourcing ingredients, we set a very high standard, working only with suppliers that align with our mission and principles. Our Shave Soap and Shampoo Bar use palm oil that is both certified USDA organic and certified RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil). RSPO certification is an assurance that the standard of palm oil production is sustainable. All organizations in the supply chain that use RSPO certified sustainable oil products are audited to prevent overselling and mixing palm oil with conventional (or non-sustainable) oil palm products.
Rub directly on wet hair or between hands to create a rich lather. Massage into hair, scalp, and body. Rinse clean!
Note: Can be used alone, or followed by a conditioner or a diluted vinegar rinse. Works best with soft water.