Wildcrafted Pau D’Arco Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.