Medicinal Ingredient/Ingrédients Médicinal:
Non-Medicinal Ingredients/Ingrédients Non-Médicinaux:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dromiceius Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Nymphaea Cearulea Flower Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Citrate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum.
Excruciating pain making it hard for you to sleep, work, and function.
Do you suffer from osteoarthritis, throbbing joints, or rheumatoid-related pain? If you have been suffering from severe, chronic, angry muscle and joint pain for more than six months, this is the pain relief for you.
LivRelief Extra Strength Pain Cream will penetrate to the root of your pain and provide fast, long-lasting relief. Rediscover the joy of unrestricted movement – and leap back into an active, pain-free life!
Recommended for chronic muscle, joint, nerve, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, shingles, diabetes, pinched nerve, sciatica and rheumatoid-related pain.
LivRelief “Extra Strength” Chronic Angry Pain Relief Cream brings:
- Fast relief, within 2-15 minutes of application
- 6X absorption rate of other competing products
- Up to 8 clinically-proven hours of relief
- Targets pain areas precisely via delivra™, a revolutionary precision delivery system
- All-natural, plant-based ingredients including:
- Capsaicin, an anti-inflammatory to treat shingles, diabetic neuropathy and sciatica
- Rutin, a bioflavonoid found in fruits and vegetables that acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, blocking 5 pain pathways
- Hypo-allergenic; non-irritating- and does not conflict with other medications