Ingredients: Pure Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate).
Simple recipes that use Pure Baking Soda:
SCENTED SHOWER PUCKS
- 250 ml (1 cup) baking soda
- 1/3 cup water (enough to make paste)
- NOW Essential oils
- (lavender, eucalyptus & peppermint)
- Mini Muffin tin
- Muffin liners (foil)
1.) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2.) Line a mini-muffin tin with foil liners.
3.) Mix the baking soda and water together to form a thick paste.
4.) Pour by tablespoon into mini muffin tin.
5.) Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
6.) Top with one drop each of eucalyptus essential oil, lavender essential oil, and peppermint essential oil.
7.) Remove puck from liner, place on the shower floor and enjoy the vapours.
Editor’s Note: Regular paper muffin liners will absorb the paste and even stick to it. For best results, use foil liners. For a selection of different oils or scents, please reference our essential oils for multiple blend option.
SAFE CAR WASHING SOLUTION
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) soap flakes or powder
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) baking soda
- 4 litres (1 gallon) warm water
- 1.) Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
- 2.) Use 250 ml (1 cup) of the solution and add to a bucket of water.
- 3.) Wash as normal.
VINYL UPHOLSTERY CLEANER
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) soap powder
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) baking soda
- 500 ml (2 cups) warm water
- 1.) Mix soap powder and baking soda together and add to water.
- 2.) Wipe vinyl with solution and rinse well.