Ingredients: Pure Washing Soda (Sodium carbonate).
Simple recipes that use Pure Pure Washing Soda:
TOLIET BOWL CLEANER
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) borax
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) washing soda
- 1.) Mix above ingredients together.
- 2.) Pour into bowl and scrub vigorously with a toilet brush.
- Editor’s Note: To deodorize your toilet, pour in vinegar, leave for a few minutes and flush. Another alternative is to put 1,000 mg of Vitamin C in your toilet bowl and leave to soak overnight. The result is a clean and healthy toilet!
AUTOMATIC DISHWASHER POWDER #2
- 250 ml (1 cup) washing soda
- 250 ml (1 cup) borax
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) citric acid
- 1.) Mix ingredients together.
- 2.) Use as normal.