- Great Taste
- All Natural Ingredients
Take two hours before or after taking other medications.
Enjoy up to three times a day.
Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks
White Willow (Salix alba) (Bark) 750mg
Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) (Fruit) 400mg
Malabar (Adhatoda vasica) (Leaf) 300mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Root) 200mg
Wild Violet (Viola odorata) (Leaf and Flower) 105mg
Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 100mg
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (Rhizome) 100mg
Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (Fruit) 75mg
Eucalyptus Oil 4mg
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
- If the symptoms persist or worsen, contact a healthcare expert.
- Consumption of alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience adverse gastrointestinal effects.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you have an iron deficiency, intestinal disorder or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cravings, spasms and/or diarrhea.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications which may aggravate electrolytes imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney, or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family.
Known Adverse Reactions: In rare cases, hypersensitivity (allergy) can occur. If this happens, discontinue use.