30-Day, “No Questions Asked,” Money-Back Guarantee!
Joint Aid Plus™ is 100% natural and we use nothing less than the best ingredients! Joint Aid Plus™ is the most complete joint remedy available today. Most joint products only contain a few ingredients because it would cost too much to formulate a product as complete as Joint Aid Plus™.
Many companies use herbal pain relievers. We believe these natural herbal pain relievers may help relieve the pain in the short term but they do not fix the problem, they just mask the symptoms. Joint Aid Plus™ is designed to repair damage and maintain joint integrity, not cover up symptoms.
A Cautionary Note About “Proprietary Blends or Formulas”
It is impossible to adequately compare and analyze ”proprietary blend/formula” joint products. A proprietary blend is some mixture of the ingredients stated in the blend. The only thing the label shows is the total amount of blend. For example, they may state that each pill contains 800mg of a proprietary blend which contains; Glucosamine, Tumeric, and MSM. All three of the ingredients in this example cost the company different amounts from the manufacturer. For example, on average, Glucosamine cost 5 times as much as MSM per mg from the manufacturer. All of this aside, if their product is that good, then why not state exactly what’s in it on the label? It’s easy to hide the true value of a product by listing the ingredients in a proprietary blend.
Proprietary blends can be misleading. So when considering any nutritional product that states a proprietary blend, ask for a copy of the certificate of analysis that comes from the lab. Don’t be misled; take a look for yourself and see how our product stands up next to others sold nationwide. We believe ours is superior in several ways; quality, results, and particularly value.
These are the ingredients we use in Joint Aid Plus™
- CMO (cetyl myristoleate, or cetylated fatty acids) – Has a powerful anti-inflammatory action in the autoimmune system. Patented for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 88.2% of patients with inflammatory arthritis reported significant improvement including relief from pain and reduction of stiffness. Also proven in a double-blind, placebo controlled study to improve knee pain, stiffness, and loss of function in patients with chronic osteoarthritis of the knee; greater ease of movement while walking and climbing stairs was reported.
- Glucosamine (hydrochloride, from crab exoskeleton) – Well known as a medically accepted remedy for maintaining healthy cartilage and joints.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane, or dimethyl sulphone) – A powerful nutrient that helps to relieve the joint pain of arthritis, especially arthritis of the knee.
- Vitamin C (extracted from the seed of the Zea mays plant) – Helps in the development and maintenance of cartilage and bones. Is often noted as having an anti-inflammatory action.
- Manganese (gluconate) – Needed for healthy skin, bone and cartilage formation as well as glucose tolerance. Also helps activate superoxide dismutase (SOD), an important antioxidant enzyme.
- Quercetin (dihydrate) – An antioxidant with an anti-inflammatory action: helps limit the release of histamine and other mediators of inflammation.
- Collagen (gelatin hydrolyzate) – The most abundant protein in the body and the main component of connective tissue. Depletes naturally as you age; production in the body stops by age 40. Nourishes the joints; allows better ease of movement and less arthritic pain.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA, sodium hyalauronate) – A key natural component of all connective tissue in the body. Nourishes the joints; enables body tissues to have resiliency and move without friction; helps support immune function, cardiovascular health, skin texture, and eye health; and helps protect from free radical damage. HA depletes naturally as you age.
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem, Ananas Comosus) – An anti-inflammatory enzyme helpful in healing pain and swelling from minor muscle injuries.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) – Used in herbal medicine to help relieve joint inflammation. The active constituent, curcumin, also helps protect against free radical damage.