- Mabu simply feels wonderful. Mabu’s special 8 layer design creates a soft, thick, touchable cloth.
- Mabu is bacteria and stain resistant. Cleverly engineered weaving of 8 layers holds bacteria, stains, debris, and dirt in suspension – simply rinsing under a tap leaves the Mabu fresh, clean and sparkling white.
- Mabu’s unique woven fabric won’t trap food particles and other debris that stay moist and can incubate germs and foul odors. This never happens with the long lasting Mabu design.
- Mabu is stiffened for packaging with harmless edible starch. Washes out with first rinse.
- Mabu cleans and dries in one stroke – You can use soap and cleaners, but most of the time the Mabu cloth performs best with plain water.
CLEANING YOUR MABU
After every use, rinsing out the Mabu under water removes contaminants that can incubate bacteria and foul odors…
- NO more sour dish cloth smells haunting your kitchen sink!
- Any discoloration usually disappears with a short soak in detergent water…fresh and white again!
- Wring out and hang, or lay flat to dry in a well ventilated place. The Mabu stays soft, clean and white.
- For convenience your Mabu can be run through the washing machine but may shrink moderately and may wear faster.