- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Used in herbal medicine to aid digestion
- Turmeric is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve flatuelent dyspepsia
- Used in herbal medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protector, to increase bile excretion and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder
- Turmeric is traditionally used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule)
Turmeric (curcuma longa, Rhizome)…450 mg (15:1 QCE 6750 mg 95% Curcuminoids)
BioPerine (Black pepper)… 5 mg
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose (capsule ingredient)
Adult: 1 capsule daily. Take with a meal.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, have a bile duct obstruction, gallstones, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.