Recommended purpose or use:
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
Adults and Adolescents 12 & over: 1 scoop 1 time per day. Dissolve 1 heaping scoop in 250ml of warm water & drink immediately.
For Joint Pain: Use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects.
Each heaping scoop 10g contains:
Peptan Hydrolyzed collagen – Type 1 (BSE Free, Brazilian bovine source, grass fed, Halal and Kosher certified)………………………….10,000mg
Non-Medical ingredients: None.
Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat or yeast.
Cautions and Warnings:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Contains 36 calories per serving.
*Peptan is a registered trademark of Rousselot.