Joint, mood and liver support
- Relief for painful joints
- Improves mood and brain function
- Enteric coated
- Arthritis relief for painful joints
- Clinically proven to improve mood and brain function
- Helps to raise serotonin, dopamine and phosphatidylserine levels
- Without the side effects of prescription antidepressants
- Support for arthritic disorders
- Helps to promote bile flow and inactivate excess estrogens
SAMe is an amino acid derivative that has been clinically proven to benefit joint, mood and liver function.
SAMe (pronounced “sammy”) is short for S-adenosyl-L-methionine or S-adenosyl-methionine, a natural molecule formed in the body by methionine and adenosyl-triphosphate (ATP). Supplemental SAMe helps to raise serotonin, dopamine, and phosphatidylserine levels.
|Each tablet contains:|
|S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe)||200 mg|
|(from 400 mg of S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine Disulfate Tosylate)|
Helps support healthy mood balance and relieve osteoarthritic pain.
Clinical research shows that SAMe elevates mood and has a positive effect on behaviour. It also maintains cartilage health and contributes to the production of joint-supporting compounds such as glucosamine and chondroitin.
SAMe works actively with folic acid and vitamin B12, and together can promote healthy brain functioning. Natural Factors SAMe is specially coated for ease of swallowing and maximum bioavailability, which also enhances SAMe’s stability.
Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or who suffer from bipolar disorder should use this product only under the supervision of a health care practitioner.