Help your gut health flourish with Organika’s Prebiotic + Probiotic Powder, a blend of four clinically proven probiotic strains and Actilight, a prebiotic fiber extracted from beetroot. With a lightly sweet and natural taste, Prebiotic + Probiotic powder is convenient and suitable for an active lifestyle.
Each Sachet Contains
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Whole Cell (SD-5220)) 100 Million CFU*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Whole Cell (B-3208)) 100 Million CFU*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Whole Cell (SD-5215)) 25 Million CFU*
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (Whole Cell (SD-5588)) 25 Million CFU*
- Actilight Prebiotic Fibre / FOS (Beta vulgaris) (Root) 2 500 mg
- *Colony Forming Unit
D-Fructose, Orange Flavour, Silicon Dioxide.
How to Use
What are probiotics and prebiotics?
Thousands of bacteria live in the gut, outnumbering our human cells by ten times! Most of them are beneficial to our health: they help us digest fibers and starches, synthesize vitamins, activate the immune system, and control blood sugar levels. However, some bacteria may be harmful when they outnumber the “friendly” ones. That’s why it is important to maintain a balanced gut flora.
Probiotics are types of bacteria that can be consumed to help keep the natural balance of the gut ecosystem, prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, and support an overall healthy digestive system.
Prebiotics are dietary fibers that feed the good bacteria in the gut, providing the nutrients they need to continue supporting healthy digestion and immune function.
Probiotics are for everyone!
Colonizing your gut with good bacteria and maintaining a balanced gut microbiome makes for a happy, healthy digestive system!
Certain probiotic strains have been proven to help a healthy digestive tract, by addressing, for example:
- Upkeep of the natural balance of the gut ecosystem.
- Imbalances due to a high-sugar, high-fat diet.
- Damage to the gut flora caused by antibiotics.
- Symptoms of digestive conditions such as IBS or Crohn’s disease.