B50 Complex with Sensoril®
There are eight B vitamins in vitamin B complex as well as several related nutrients. These include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), cobalamine (B12), folic acid, pantothenic acid and biotin. The other related nutrients are choline and inositol.
Although each individual vitamin or related nutrient performs a different function in the body, they all work together to maintain good health and vitality. A well balanced diet should provide us with all the B vitamins we require, but because they are water soluble and therefore not retained by the body, we need a daily dietary source.
B Vitamins are absolutely essential to your body’s energy production, fat metabolism, stress management and other vital processes.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Sensoril® Ashwangandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (root and leaf) (Standardization to 8% withanolides, 2% withaferin A, 32% oligsaccharides)… 75mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) … 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) … 50mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) … 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) … 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) … 50mcg
- Folate (Folic Acid) … 1mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate) … 50mg
- Biotin … 50mcg
- Inositol … 50mg
- Choline Bitartrate … 50mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice starch, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colour or sweeteners; no dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 60 days.
Note: Consult a health care practitioner if pregnant or nursing.