INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate250 mg
Beta carotene3,000 mcg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)equivalent to 200 IU vitamin E activity134 mg AT
Selenium (sodium selenate)50 mcg
- microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, calcium silicate, dicalcium phosphate
- Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Dairy, wheat, or gluten
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple-antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease, therefore it is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health.
Sisu Ester ACES® combines the three most potent antioxidant vitamins and a mineral to support the immune system and protect against oxidative stress.
- Ester-C® is a less acidic vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for advanced immune support and antioxidant activity
- Selenium and vitamin E work together to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- High incidence of breast cancer and cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets
- Vitamin E inhibits oxidation, cholesterol build-up, and blood clotting, all aspects of heart disease
- Beta carotene is a carotenoid, a type of antioxidant that strengthens the cardiovascular and immune systems and is essential to eye health