Features & Benefits
- B60 mg Complex with vitamin C 600 mg
- Boosts energy and immunity
- Lifts mood
- Supports your nervous system
- Aids recovery from fatigue
VITALITY is ideal for
- Everyday stress and energy support
- Recovery from muscle fatigue from sports
- Nerve and immune health including diabetics
- Anyone taking medications, consuming alcohol, nicotine or caffeine
VITALITY is made in Canada, is Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Sugar and Dairy Free. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been used in this multivitamin. All product is third party tested for quality and purity.
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||600 mg|
|Folic acid (folate)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)(calcium d-pantothenate)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||60 mcg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||60 mg|
|Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||60 mg|
Silica (plant), vegetable magnesium stearate, dibasic calcium phosphate, hydoxypropyl methylcellulose, micro-crystalline cellulose.
Recommended Use: For the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Recommended Directions: (Adults) 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
VITALITY recommends to take your vitamin tablet at breakfast or lunch to provide nutritional support during your day.
How to take with other VITALITY products
- Digest+: Can be taken together
- Relax+: Can be taken together
- Time Release SuperMulti+: VITALITY recommends taking 3 hours apart from Time Release B60 Complete + C for maximum absorption of B and C vitamins Recommend taking SuperMulti in the AM and B60 Complete + C three to four hours later at lunchtime.
- Power Iron + Organic Spirulina:Take in the AM or lunch.
Plant Fibre Time Release
Time release supports the effective absorption and use of nutrients by your body. VITALITY’s time release tablets are made with plant fibres to slowly release over 2-3 hours and are free of wax or enteric coating.
Did you know? The average person can only absorb 200 mg of Vitamin C an hour; the rest is flushed from the body in the urine. That means, high doses of vitamin B and vitamin C are not absorbed unless through time release technology. With VITALITY, the time release tablets slowly release over 2-3 hours for the higher absorption of vitamin B complex and vitamin C.